Welcome to Redwood City Cafe online!
Alana's cafe is located in the Dielmann House, built in 1874 by Hanson Lumber Company, for their foreman & later purchased by the Dielmann Family. The house was originally located on Middlefield near Veterans Blvd. and took one year to build. The house was moved to its current location in 1979, Clif & Gladys Woodhams landscaped and added the Victorian Gardens. The pepper tree, elderberry tree and several rose bushes are original items planted in approximately 1900. The house shares the property with another Historic home built in 1858 which now houses an art cooperative, The Gallery. There are four dining rooms offering cozy seating while the patio offers pleasant outdoor dining. Serving breakfast and lunch daily we are also an ideal location for personal and business related affairs such as rehearsal dinners, birthdays and company Holiday parties.
Cafe - Redwood City Cafe
Home - Catering - Events - Contact Us/Directions
copyright 2004 - Alana's Cafe - site by Findfast